top of page

Apply for support from the Great British Insulation Scheme

In this government scheme, you may be able to get free or cheaper insulation to reduce your home’s energy bills.

You might get support if your home:

  • has an energy performance certificate (EPC) of D to G - check your EPC

  • is in Council Tax bands A-D in England or A-E in Scotland or Wales - check your Council Tax band

You can be a homeowner, landlord or tenant (either renting privately or from a housing association). If you’re a tenant, speak to your landlord before you apply. You’ll need their permission before any insulation can be installed.

Home insulation you can get

You may be able to get support to install:

  • cavity wall insulation

  • solid wall insulation (internal or external)

  • loft insulation

  • flat or pitched roof insulation

  • underfloor insulation

  • solid floor insulation

  • park home insulation

  • room-in-roof insulation

Click this link to go to the governments website and see if you're eligible:

12 views0 comments


bottom of page